Taking the correct early action to reduce avoidable energy waste not only helps maintain business competitiveness in a climate of fluctuating energy prices, it also better positions an organization to exploit the commercial opportunities that will flow from the transition to a global low carbon economy.
Established in Northern Ireland in 1994, Facilities & Energy Management is an independent interdisciplinary consultancy providing a wide range of professional services to public and private sector clients.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Energy Efficiency Opportunities Assessments
- Energy Management Strategy and Training
- Energy Policy Advice and Impact Assessments
- Energy Management Standards Development and Implementation
- Sustainable Solutions Development
- Business Case Development and Funding Identification
- Energy Efficiency and Renewables Project Management
- Low Carbon Transport Solutions
- Carbon Footprinting
- Data Logging and Analysis
- Bureau M&T Services
- Energy and Low Carbon Research